Useful Cleaning Tips For Homes and Offices
In and Around Lyndhurst
If you want to clean your home or office all by yourself, A-Z Cleaning Service can help you by giving some handy tips.
Keep Your Bathroom Sparkling Clean
Here are some tips for you to keep your bathroom odor free and clean.
- Clean your bathroom twice a week; this is the ideal routine.
- The right way to clean your bathroom properly is to clean from top to bottom, or simply put, you should start from the cleanest and move to the dirtiest place.
- Choose the appropriate cleaning materials and agent. Always keep in mind that cleaning materials and agents used should be kept away from children.
- Use disinfectant spray at least once a week to keep airborne microorganisms away.
- It’s appropriate to use gloves at all time.
- It’s also very important to do things with a pattern so that you don’t spread germs all over what you intend to clean!
A Kitchen So Clean That It Shines
Keep these tips in mind while cleaning your kitchen.
- Choose the appropriate cleaning agent that enables the elimination of bacteria and other harmful microorganisms.
- It’s appropriate to clean counters, tables, and shelves as much as needed.
- Avoid keeping unnecessary containers on counters and shelves to lessen the difficulty and effort during cleaning.
- Stoves should be cleaned regularly and safety should be kept in mind.
- Clean your garbage bin regularly and properly.
- Always avoid using sponges as much as possible as the material is the perfect hiding place for harmful microorganisms.
- If you prefer to use sponge for cleaning plates, counters, and tables, microwave the sponge in a bowl of water to disinfect it.
- Clean steel using a clean cloth and warm water. Dry it with a piece of cloth or a towel to prevent water marks. For best results, use a microfiber cloth. If scrubbing is necessary, follow the glaze of the material to prevent unwanted scratches on the surface.
Maintain a Clean and Fresh Refrigerator
Here's how you can keep your fridge clean and fresh.
- Empty the fridge.
- Take the drawers, chiller, and other removable surfaces out of the fridge. Put them near the kitchen sink where you can clean them much easier.
- Wash the removable compartments using a nice sponge or brush. Make sure you let them dry out completely before you put them back in the fridge.
- Wipe the inside with a sponge or a clean cloth.
- Use the right solution or chemical to clean the fridge, soap is not advisable.
- Don’t forget to clean the fridge doors.
- After cleaning it inside out, put back in the dry removable compartments.
- Before you reintroduce the food inside the fridge, check their expiration date and remove the unnecessary.
- Wipe off bottles, jars, and containers with a clean cloth.